Pages

July 13, 2008

SMSS 10s 2008

Yesterday I went to my beloved school SMSS for the annual event SMSS 10s (Rugby Tournament). At first I did not want to go coz I was too tired with the amount of things I've been doing in the past few days but since kerinduan gwe terhadap sekolah serta sukan serta pakcik botak membara-bara, kugagahi jua untuk pergi.

I went with 1001 mixed feelings. Nervous. Anxious. Scared. Ironically, the first people who spoke to me was my senior back in 2000-DB. Hahahahaha...malu seyhhh dier kenal gw lagi..ni smua Wani nye pasal la gatal bagi number fon gw kat diaaaaaa...

And as expected I met few people from my batch. Talked to them for a while pastu naik jumpa Cikgu Rozi and Cikgu Su jap. Anyway Cikgu Su said the news on the paper was a bit exaggerated. Dah agak dah!!

Waited a while to watch match between SMSS old boys versus SAJOHA (Sc Johor alumni ke?) We won!!! Huhuhu..


them boys - SMSS in...eeemmm...out! SHAAA!!

bila Sains, bila Sains, masuk padang, bila Sains...masuk padanggggg semuaorang pandang pandangggggg



Scrummmmm

Actually the main mission to school was this, none other than the famous pakcik BOTAK Char Koew Teowwwwwwwwww...ya aw aw....Siap dapat layanan eksklusif lagi dari pakcik botak okay...hahahhaa..


my scrumptious char koey teow tanak taugeh!

After the game we went to the school hall. They were busy preparing the hall for next week event - Academic Week which will be officiated by SHEIKH MUSZAPHAR. Over kan?!?!?!?! Over sangat tau!!!!!!! Met teacher Noreit, her husband yang memang selalu tolong school dalam persembahan2 and saw Ahmad Izham Omar of 8tv (dia alumni SMSS okayy).

And I am so proud to see this. Our batch's record PMR 2002 - 88.43% straight As. Masih kekal disitu sebagai record holder. So far no one could beat our record. Even for SPM. Academic wise we are the best batch ever produced kot. BUT intra batch relationship masih kuat badi SMSS nye...Tah bila semuorang boleh grow up kan..

2 comments:

CRAZY BEAUTIFUL88 said...

salam perkenalan.....bila baca aje terus teringat zaman sekolah dulu

n Z r A said...

salam..hehe..zaman sekolah mmg zaman paling indah kan kan kan