Pages

July 02, 2008

Aussie updates

Hello & salam peeps. I am updating, finally!

My Aussie trip has been okay. But I am starting to miss home, really. =(

Gold Coast was Awesome with a BIG A okay. The beach was heavenly nice. I'll blog about the details+pictures later once I got back home,okay! And now I'm in Melbourne staying in Zu's place (Zack's sis). We went for a ski trip 2 days ago at Falls Creek which to be blogged later too. Surprisingly Australia to me is kinda Malaysia-ish, especially about getting halal food.It's everywhere. Sangat bersepah okay. Compared to Cork yang cuma boleh dikira dengan jari tu..

Tomorrow I'm leaving for Sydney and I can honestly say my mind is 60% at home now. Travelling has not been that exciting anymore. Partly maybe because I had so much fun with the girls before I went here. And i kinda miss them too. It would be a lot nicer had we went here together-gether.Ohhh..ni yang kena consider nak balik winter ni...Tapi..nak gi German jumpa Wawa and Czech jumpe Ila & Che Nad and nak shopping for Boxing Day..haish...konflik konflik..

Once I got back home on the 8th of July, I am again, leaving my home the next morning to Kelantan for 3 days. Bukan main derhaka lagi asyik tinggalkan rumah je kan. Hwahwahwa...I am keeping my finger crossed hoping Kelantan won't be that hot coz my skin has started to be annoyed with the rapid change of temperature. Sekejap panas sekejap sejuk. Mind u it's winter here in Aussie and with the summer-ish weather of Malaysia,of course lah ada sedikit terkejut kan. But thank God it's just a mild winter kat sini. It's only 9-14 degrees sahaja..

Till then, I am again leaving this blog un-updated for a few more days.Maybe until I am back at home or back from Kelantan. Oh Malaysia ku rindu banget same loe~

1 comment:

Najib Ariyan Ali Basha said...

Wah seronoknya jenjalan ke obersea... kalau ada rezeki abg bear akan ke sana jugak tapi bukan waktu terdekat nih...