Pages

June 22, 2008

Penat itu sungguh penat, sakit itu menyakitkan


I am still not done with the packing eventho I'm flying off tomorrow. See..this is my major problem -> PACKING things. I loathe packing as much as I hate rempit. Okay kenapa rempit perlu masuk dalam hal ni tapi tak kisah lah, the main point is, I hate choosing what to bring and stuffing things inside the bag. Since I am bringing a bag of cabin size, the space is kinda limited. With the duration of holiday being 2 weeks...I don't think (or at least this is what I feel) the clothes are enough.

Takpe tak cukup bleh shopping kat sane...ahahahahhahahahahah...*lariiiiiiiikkkkkkkkss*

My whole body is aching badly right now. Too much swimming I guess. Tadi gi Sunway Lagoon swimming tak ingat dunia! Sekarang semua muscles dah sakit. Head to toe. I want to try not to depend on panadol muscle like I always do and will try to sleep off the pain. If by tomorrow the body is still not recovering, I don't have any other option but to gobble the painkillers. Haih..Come to think again, saya swim sebanyak EMPAT kali this week. 2 in PD, one in Pusat Akuatik and one today. Mengikut kiraan patut dah boleh turun beberapa kilo dah tapi sebab setiap kali abis swim pun melantak bagaikan tiada esok kirim salam je lah pada berat yang diharapkan turun tu..

Speaking about Sunway Lagoon, today we encountered a bunch of annoying Kelantanese guy flirting dengan begitu annoying sekali. No, I don't have anything against Kelantanese guy or Kelantanese generally. In fact, I am secretly admiring one of the Kelantanese (perlu ke pecah rahsia sendiri? hihihiihihih) so yeah, this is not me being prejudice or what. But they happened to be the one that we stuck with when we were queuing up for one of the game, very annoying, speaking loud with their accent and trying to flirt. Serious rasa nak pukul guna pemukul lalat kasi terpenyek.

So, yeah ppl. I am off to Australia tomorrow til the 8th of July. I'll be in Gold Coast from 24th until 26th. Melbourne 26th until 3rd of July and will spend the rest of the journey in Sydney meeting up si Biyoncet. ngehngehngeh..I don't think I'll be updating this blog in few days coz I'm not bringing MacBabe with me. Unless I have chance to update menumpang belas kasihan laptop orang lah kan.

Til now, take care everybody~ Doakan gwe slamet pegi slamet pulang yah~

6 comments:

A.R.E.L.E.E.Z.A.F.F.E.N.D.Y said...

vavava.. syioknye 'terbang'! ; )

mad redo1 said...

nkao berjalan lagi nzra... tak sonang dok diam... hehehe...

Ziana said...

erkkkss..
fly dah?
slamatt jalan..
:)

13may said...

hoh???
depa ngorat kamu ker???

ni yang nak jeles nih...

hehhe hehhe

MOLY said...

jeles aku okehh ....
g melancong x sudeyyy
:P

n Z r A said...

areleez : mmg syiokkk

mad redo1 : sementara masih muda..den jalan la sampai lobam! lalalala


13may : hahahaha :P

ziana : tq2

lily : hehehehhe....jgn jeles hokay...anda pun melancong slalu jua!