Pages

May 05, 2008

The day I felt good again

Can't believe it I am less than 24 hours from my first final paper. Physiology, by far is my favourite subject and I really really (really really really) hope I won't screw up my very first favourite subject.

Today I felt so relieved. Called Wani. Called somebody else. Called Mak. Chatted with Ida. All those things that really made my day. With Wani I made an appointment on June 5th, 9.30pm, at my house. Pick me up and we want to go to a good makan-makan place (William, perhaps?). An plan a PD outing too. With somebody else, nak gi karok la ape la ini la itu la ape-ape jela whatever gile malas nak layan. =P With Mak I told her about my leg is getting better. And felt so good when Mak wished me luck =D With Ida we talked about the PD thing and some other things too ;)

We have more or less about 10 days to be wasted after exam. The initial plan was to go to Belfast. Then suddenly we checked the flights to Dublin and it costed us only freking 2 cents for return ticket Cork-Dublin. Gile ape weh....convert duit Msia pon, 10 sen je naik flight gi...erm...cam gi Penang? Hahaha..so we all went crazy and searched for places to go from Dublin. Milan by far is the cheapest option. But then the accomodation cost would be heavy. If we go Rome, accomodation cost can be zapped off but the air tix is a bit pricey. Ticket to London also only 10eu but since most of us went to London several times already..huerm...I really wanna go London actually. Still weighing on the pros & cons. But with exams starting tomorrow I bet none of us would even have time to think. End up last2 mesti jadi loser duduk Cork atau gi Dublin je..hehe..

And what am I doing at 2.35am yapping yapping on my blog? Nothing much, really. Not that I am forcing myself to go all out pecah otak smua before exam. Just wanted to stay a wee late and wait for Subuh prayer whilst preparing things for my exam. I'll make sure I sleep at least 5 hours after this I promise :)

Wish me luck, will ya?

4 comments:

13may said...

good luck!

n Z r A said...

mekaseyyyyyhhh :)

Witty Angel said...

goodluck nadd!!!hehehehe....

tips for physio frm snrs dulu2,
Impresss oregon(heh betol ke name die) ngan mende2 journal or sumthing knowledgeable kt dlm essay..hahaha..

n Z r A said...

thanks kak aina..goodluck gak!!!

haha..matilah journal apa pon tak baca....lalalala...takpelahh pasrah saje la~