Pages

May 01, 2008

He's coming back

After he went out from the glass door, turning to somewhere or nowhere....then found in JCo in Pavilion queing up to buy doughnuts (which I myself haven't even tasted before!!!!), I think, he's slowly coming back to me..


Yes...creeping slowly onto my arm and lifts up my energy. Hoo yeahhh..

tapi apsal lambat sangat aa..naik tongkang kot datang dari melesia??






Anatomy result was out. Alhamdulillah, I passed but not a good one though. But it's better than before I guess. Now all I need to do is strive hard for the finals. BUT I havent even started anatomy yet!!!!!!!! Gonna get physiology done by today and start it tomorrow, insyaAllah...yo yo je neh...

Once I got my pace back, I'm gonna race with all my heart til the end!!! ni apahal poyo sangat neh..





p/s : a big thanks to kak saadah for listening. At this moment, I admint I am being selfish. I need someone who really listens to me...but sadly no one really does :(

2 comments:

Ziana said...

alaa siannye..
nape nih?
tgh besedih ke?

n Z r A said...

huerm..tgh tetensenan..hehe..