Pages

April 03, 2008

Satu tongkat


Heyyyyyy...why am I not excited for tomorrow??? Kaki oh kaki...ini smua dikau punya angkaraaa...

I went for my checkup today. Apparently the cast that they put on me was not suitable for me so they changed it for a new one. The doctor also wanted me to put stress on my quadriceps muscles so they won't go wasted. So now I'm walking on one crutch instead of two. I am no longer melompat-lompat from here to another place....heee.. told ya I felt I'm gonna be walking by today..tapi tadi on the way out from CUH, I walked beside a granny, AND THE GRANNY OUTDID ME. Ohhh...nenek itu lebih laju dari saya...saya down sedikit *sigh*

He said my knee is now Okay. I asked him is it okay if I were to travel around and he said no problem. So, no problem it is :) He said all I need to do now is go to rehab...hahaha...rase cam Amy Winehouse plak..

I registered for the physiotherapy but since the waiting list are a bit long so I had to wait for about 2 n half weeks. Just nice la balik dari holiday bleh terus gi physiotherapy padahal jalan-jalan dah banyak physiotherapy kot....

So people I am off for holiday starting for tomorrow until 16th of April. DO pray for my safety okay. Hope I won't go dislocating any other thing pula...ROughly here's my route :

2nd April : Cork - Dublin - Brussels
7th April : Geneva, Switzerland
9th April : Zurich, Switzerland
11th April : Paris, France
14th April : Back to Brussels, Belgium
16th April : Depart from Amsterdam, Netherland


1 comment:

MOLY said...

jalan sakan kamu yer ...
enjoy ur holidays !!!

make sure jaga kaki ..
and jaga kesihatan

;)