Pages

April 21, 2008

Bully

This morning I received a testimonial from my childhood friend :

  • a ShAiNa
  • Posted 04/21/2008 6:42 am
  • adekah ini nazira yg suatu ketika dahulu suke membuli daku??

    hehehe
And pangg...old memory floats back. I used to be a small bully back when I was small. It was like this, my abang bullied me, so I channeled the anger to bully somebody. Hahahaha....mari mari salahkan orang laen. I used to be so naughty. Main longkang. Buli orang.

I remembered one time me & Edmund (my neighbour depan umah) used sweets to lure the pity girl into the gabbage bin. Not the bin itself but the place where we put the bin. Yg pintu kecik tu kan, lepas tu kunci dier dalam tu. Hahahaha....I don't really remember whether our attempt was a success or not but I clearly remember that plan. Rase-rase cam berjaya je..

Then I remembered our neighbour, apek. He loves to give self-made ice cweam. Tatau la ape dier letak tapi kiteorang layannn jer. Pastu apek suke cite macam-macam.

Oh karma...hopefully my future child won't be bullied.

No comments: