Pages

April 21, 2008

Ketidaksabaran

My 1st ever cooking after the tragedy. But of course most of them are done by Wany. I did the begedil only. My legs are behaving fine except I can't really stand that long. Dulu masak nasi kerabu I could stand few hours (coz when I cook I dun like to sit).. This soto would be our next few meals la kan (ye ke?)


And today we finally settled the house matter. It sure damn nervewracking. But we've learned from lesson how competitive houses in Cork and how scary the prices could be are so we couldn't really be that fussy. We just don't want to bug our mind with this house problem. Plus lesson learned from the past. I don't want to talk about that again. Setiap perkara pasti ada hikmahnya. Cliche cliche.

The house is BIG. The location is STRATEGIC. And the price is oh.....I don't know how to express. Cukuplah untuk membuat kami runsing pusing-pusing memikirkannya. But we'll figure out ways to cope with the costs. Pepandai lah kami nanti. Mengemis ke..hheheeh takdelah. Our landlord is so nice. This is the 1st time he deals with students so he doesn't really know our needs. We demanded for study table, bigger wardrobe and all and luckily he's fine with that. Thank u Mr EK yang cool dan banyak bercakap. But next year definitely need to lessen the travelling and shopping expenses. Tralalala...

Now that every other things are settled, I just need to focus on my studies, SEPATUTNYE LAH KAN. But I seriously can't wait to get away from Castlewhite. Eeeee......tak sabarnyeeeeeeeee...My own room. My longed privacy. OMG excitednye!!! 4 of the rooms are ensuite but I think we have to be careful to minimize the ESB and gas costs. Mr EK let us to move in by the end of May. Heeeee.....KETIDAKSABARAN MELANDA BERTUBI-TUBI.

When everything is really confirmed and settled, I would introduce our dearie new home yg beralamat serta bernama pelik itu.

Back to the reality. hoo yeah~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

berapekah umah anda?encik kamil tadi pon dok mengusha rumah gak..ahhaha..die jumpe 1250 belakang cuh for 4 person..ngeee...adeh2 mahal2...dulu masa dok glendale umah kiteorg 900euro kire agak mahal dh tu dulu2..skang sume umah pon above 1000+..sob2..tapi bestmnyeee ensuiteee..saye macam nak dok hall jeeeee..ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..malas untuk memikirkannye..ngeeeeeeeee..tapi takut stress dok sorang2 nanti..opss dh jadi macam blog sendiri..hahaha

n Z r A said...

hahahha....rererelax kak aina...worst come to worst teruskan je plan caravan. umah ktorang kat blakang ade ruang. rumah sangat mahal. tambah 1000 dari sewa umah glendale akak dlu tu. tp ktorg duduk 7 org.so...erm...tatau laa camne.encik kamil juga stress. smua juga stress. maka kami juga bertindak begini utk mengurangkan stress. sekian. ehhehe. next yr kite pikir stress takde duit plak

MOLY said...

begedil tuh nampak sodap ajo !!

:D

Witty Angel said...

owhhh...dok 7 org..ok la tuuuuu.....260+ standard umah yusma sume..hehehe...umah maxol lagi mahal..310...dh cakap kat kamil sal umah maxol tapi xsure la die nak ke x...hehehe..