Pages

March 24, 2008




I don't know why but I felt extra cuak tonite. Just got back home. Kamil & Fendi are sleeping at senior's house. Knowing that they are not around in Castlewhite sent shivers down my spine as now it's down to only me & Shidot in this place...


hwaaaaa..............does anyone care to be my company?!?!?!?


by the way during tonite's Mafia I died because of Pe'e. Hahahaha...I was ditched coz I was the selfish doctor who healed herself for twice. Now who wouldn't??? Hahaha..watch out la next time I'm gonna get u back!

And wii is kinda cool. I bet you'll lose some weight or build up biceps by just playing those. I sucked big time at the 100m but I scored the bowling okay!

Well....tomorrow's plan....let's see. Go to gym in the morning. Then arrange my holiday and study plan a bit. Then go to gym again in the evening. (which I doubt...but i'll try) Then dinner at Alia's place....haih...*bermakna gler*

P/S : I dedicate this song to the one. =)

2 comments:

13may said...

pulun!!!
pulun!!!

hehhe

redza said...

wah.. sudah ada boyfriend.. meh nak interview. anta resume