Pages

March 24, 2008

berGYMba

Ahhhh...2nd post of the day? Told ya I'm so bored like that. Huuuu....managed to push my arse to go to the gym by the way. Met Kak Aju and Kak Milah at Mardyke.

First off I did this. It's called Fit Stride. Michelle kinda recommended this to me coz she said this thing is more likely to be more effective. I tried it and like it so much that I abandoned the threadmill. Plus, this thing is not so demotivating, unlike threadmill. Managed to push myself to go 45 minutes with this. Burnt 449 kCal. Nearly the same as the calorific value of one plate of nasi lemak...so TICK! Nasi lemak's done. heh..



Then while I'm stabilizing my heart rate and resting I cycled. Did it 20 minutes only and burnt 116 kCal. Errr..nearly the same as ayam goreng I had last nite so...ayam goreng DONE!
Then at last I wanted to try rowing. Cam best jee....So I did this 10 minutes. Usually at female's gym I'll start with weight training but since they are closed, I had to go to the Cardio gym and I'm too shy to go downstairs to do the weight training coz too many men la..hehe..so guess rowing would be a fine replacement. Did this 10 minutes only. I hope I could burn the fried rice I had last nite at Nida's place but I don't think I've burn 600kCal to zap off the fried rice..

Did I push myself too hard? Yes, I did. Well I can handle it, Alhamdulillah. Still fit enough to walk back and walk to and fro from my apartment to Wany's to take things. *sigh* But then soon after I reached home I ate and apple and 2 slices of toasts. *double triple sigh* Now where have all the burnt calories gone......
Then tonite am going for another row of get together. *sigh* better resist the temptation missy!!!!!!!

1 comment:

minal Qalb said...

Salam.
Nadz, pekabar?
Lama x tau kabar.
Maafler kalo kita ni yang x menghantar khabar.
Huhu, tahniah kerna rajin bersokan.
Kita di sini susah nak bergerak ke Forum (gym uni).
Patutnye nak kene bertolak sekarang ni. Baik, berusaha~~!
Ma'ar raufiq wannajah, moga beroleh petunjuk dan kejayaan selalu~
Salam rindu dari Uni Newcastle, Oz.