Pages

March 23, 2008

bofren

Haiiiiiihhhh why oh why on earth I woke up so early these days. Since now that winter is gonna be over soon, by 6.30am it's so bright already. Yesterday I tried so hard to sleep late so I could wake up late....I didn't even put my alarm on. But as much as I tried, I woke up at 7.30. Still considered early with the time I slept last nite.

Oh last nite we played Mafia & cards at Kamil's house. The 2nd years came over. Those are the "leftovers" Now that Nida's gone to Dublin, I was left with the boys, Kamil, Shidot & Fendi. Waaa....rase loser skettt..I didn't go to Dublin since I wanna save up some euros for something coming up this May..heee...am not gonna tell u till it's confirmed~

This morning right after I woke up I called my mom. I don't know how suddenly our conversation reach to the boyfriend conversation. Mom asked me to find a boyfriend. hahaha...oh mother...do u think it's THAT easy. With this kind of person like me do u think it's easy to get one?? So I said to her to find one for me. Hahaha...a rich one would do me good. We had laugh and I told my mom jangan maen-maen.....Corkians are so famous with this marriage thing. Champion of the champions I would say...hehehehe..


I'm so bored today. And it's not even half of the day. Maybe I have to start arranging my study schedule (as if...) I hope I'm rajen enough to hit the gym later. This is the problem...once u lose your momentum, everything is gone. But I have to get fit again. My stamina is drowning into the drain. I have Cork Games coming up in 6 days.

Ohh...My life is all in mess right now. Need to put things back on the place..let's start with a good shower, I guess ;P ?

p/s : expect A LOT of post from me. I'm bored and I had only laptop to entertain me :D

No comments: