Pages

October 05, 2007

Chef de mission

Kerana saye tiada kelas di hari Jumaat....maka saya melantik diri sendiri telah teraccidentally dipakse sebagai kuli Chef de mission untuk berbuka batch hari ini...

Made my first recipe that I cilok-ed and modified from MyResipi.Com. Ayam bakar...Marinated the chicks this morning...and am going to fry it this evening. Hope everything will go fine sahaja...

Today i'm gonna make the Garda card...and maybe some quick shopping too...oh my €€ sedang mengurang...but i'm really in need of a kasut raye...
And gonna exchange the overcoat I bought at Penneys..cam tak best plak size dier..

And to these girls..I dunno why but suddenly I'm missing all of u...serta kegilaan serta assabiqun wassabiqun kita...marilah kita plan a reunion...


2 comments:

mad redo1 said...

mmmmm... ayam bakar... bessshhhh...

Sa-Yu-Ri said...

future doctor gigi....its an arts i must say...hehe...anyway, all the best. i luv all the pic taken...gorgeous indeed....