Pages

August 04, 2007

The Rain

One's got me insane
Cause I can't stand the rain
It's hitting my window pane
A little too much
And now I gotta let ya know
One's got my face in a frown
Cause I can't stand the sound
Of the thunder that's crashing down
Upon my house
Now I gotta let ya know
*********************************

Erm..I put this mybloglog thingy since a few months ago. Not so much for tracking down the readers but just to monitor who went in & out and what did u click. It's quite amusing when ppl who Googled their name or artists (namely Fahrin Ahmad la of course.ngeahaha) ended up in my blog. Erghh...this is not too good man..It's dangerous, indeed. Recently there are ppl who's been clicking on the family & papa labels. Oh by they way I mistakenly put down the dates on the post.
I corrected them already. Urgh...bahayanye..Hope I didn't create any bad atmosphere anywhere..Cukup2la a friendship being destroyed already. I dun wanna lose anything, anyone lagii..

No comments: