Pages

August 06, 2007

My talented friend



Packing..packing....

erm...pe lagi eh??



Oh by the way, a friend of mine (ex skoolmate Sek Keb Hicom dlu..) won the Bintang Klasik Nasional competition on last Saturday..
So proud of her..dulu kat skolah kecik2 masuk talentime nyanyi lagu dangdut je..hahahahaha
Anyway couldn't find her pixies..just managed to get this article :

Muhaizam, Anis wakil Malaysia



Where are the hopes, where are the dreams
My Cinderella story scene
When do you think they'll finally see

That you're not not not gonna get any better
You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never
Like it or not even though she's a lot like me
We're not the same
And yeah yeah yeah I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble I'm a hell of a scandal
Me I'm a scene I'm a drama queen
I'm the best damn thing that your eyes have ever seen

Let me hear you say hey hey hey

=P

No comments: