Pages

August 30, 2007

AlFatihah

AlFatihah to my Tok Busu (male) who passed away today due to heart failure.

Mom and I went to Keramat for the last rites.
Since I need to get a doctor's consent for my medical report, mom decided to meet Dr Khairat, our neighbour back in Keramat. So it was like strolling down the memory lane as we passed through the area. I realised that my paternal family used to reside near to each other..Keramat - AU - Bukit Keramat.. and I just realised how close I am to the heart of Kuala Lumpur had I stayed and grew up in Bukit Keramat.
How would I be?
Am I going to be culturally/socially conditioned just the same like I am now?

But one thing for sure I'll be more immuned to disastrous traffic congestion and public transport.
But health-wise might be the same. Here in Shah Alam I've been inhaling factory's smoke while in Bkt Keramat I might have to breath in the road construction dust etc etc..


People might go "eleh Shah Alam ngan KL...ape sgt la beza dier...."
But for me..there are differences.

Whatever it is, Selamat Menyambut Hari Kemerdekaan Malaysia!
50 years passed by but we have another long long way to go....
For the time being I may not be able to express my love towards Malaysia physically. But come back another 50 years (insyaAllah kalau nenet umur 70 thun idup lagi T_T) I hope my presence would be more significant towards Malaysia's development.
Ape ni smangat merdeka?? Sukehatilaaaaaaaaa ~


Malaysian U-23 rocks! Yeah! Such a wonderful present for our Independent Day!

I hear your name in certain circles
And it always makes me smile
I spend my time thinking about you
and it's almost driving me wild
And there's a heart that's breaking
down this long distance line tonight
- Missing You, Tina Turner-

No comments: