Pages

July 22, 2007

the HAIHHHH......

"Ko tau dek..MakPah tu dah beberapa kali pitam2. Buat keje umah byk2 sampai pengsan"

"Mak Limah dah cakap suruh je anak2nye tolong. Pastu dier kata..aku tanak anak2 aku jadi cam aku..."


It feels like a big fat rock came down on me.
I feel guilty.
God gave me brain to use it well. He gave me the ability to study well and all this while He helped me to get good grades. He put me in good place(s) to study and I got good teachers and friends to get along with...
Din with his SPM, Ain with her PMR, Mira with her UPSR and yet MakPah need to juggle between household chores and preparing her children for the major exams.

Haihhh.............

*******************************

Harry Potter and the ugly price war?

Huhuhu...it was supposed to be a big day yesterday. I reached SACC at 6.05am and thought I was running late. But heckkkkkk...tipu giler hokayyyy??
So we did our preparation despite the boycott. Thank God, people of Shah Alam were all so nice and kind-hearted. They listened to our explanation and just went on with their purchase. But them ppl in Mid V had to face a lot of angry and upset customers. And I heard many of them canceled their purchase too?

Haih...

********************************

CikPi made a kenduri for his new house in Puncak Perdana. The house is quite big, spacious and resembles my house a lot. Simply because the contractor is the same person, Su'ud the great! Huhuhu...Su'ud is my mom's favourite contractor. He can do almost everything. From piping to wiring, renovating house or even repainting my house.

I'm glad to see those faces who I've been missing. My bucuk Fariq Imran yang dah blajar salam orang dgn muke poser dier tu...

Pada suatu petang yg hening...

Ika : Name kamu sapeeeee..
Me : Nazirah...
Ika : Alaaaaa...betul2 laaaaaaa....name kamu sapeeeeeee
Me : Nazirah la..
Ika : (double the volume) Name betul2 laaa...name btul kamu apee...
Me : Okay la okay la..name saye Kak Jiah..
Ika : Haaaaaa....baru btulll..Kak Jiah....

Haaaihhhhh....

****************************
P/S : Kamaliah, jom la kite plannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

P/S : U. I miss u~

P/S : Haihhhhhhhhhhhh...

No comments: