Pages

July 19, 2007

Huerm..confused!

Just at the time I was thinking & calculating the best time to quit the job, I received this letter of appointment today. Now how ironic is that???
Huhuhuhu...Signed the agreement, and yeah, I'm officially the MPH family today! (rase dlu cam dah announce kan? huhu)


My first pay slip. With my first EPF & SOCSO segala bagai2! Hahaha..how exciting!
So this leave me a big doubt..last Saturday I checked my account. And to my amazement, the amount has increase by few hundreds. Later I asked Aimi, rakan seJPA gue to check her account too. And today she replied, yes. It might be the IELTS fee. Apakah itu bermaksud jika saya check account saya esok amountnya akan bertambah lagi??? Tehehehehehehehehe....$$mata wangan!



And I got a birthday gift voucher too! Anyway as always, I got my early birthday gift from my beloved mom. A wardrobe! Yup! Last yr I got a dressing table from her. But I know her hidden agenda...A bigger wardrobe for me means more spaces for her to tumpang her excessive baju! wahahahaha... =P


And I introduce u, 2 of my colleagues yg senget n sewel. hahaha...this pic was NOT a candid pic. The pose was specially for me. It reads : Mari korek hidung rakan dari jauh. heeee...busuk giler!!!!!!!!!!!


Tomorrow-> FULL shift. Next Saturday I need to be there by 6 am for Harry Porter 7 day. Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh...endurance Nazira.....bertahan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: