Pages

July 06, 2007

Alhamdulillah...


Syukurku kehadrat Ilahi atas segala nikmatNya.
Terima kasih atas anugerah ini, Ya Allah...

I'm just extremely happy.
Tho I sucked in HL subjects..but...wtffff...getting above 40 is not even in my dream.

Thanks to the friends who stayed by me.
KMB friends who stayed by my side. Motivated each other so we never give up.
SuperDearieSayngGile friends..the ones who stayed by me during ups and downs.Giving me strength to move on. Accompanied me here and there, even if I dragged them to spend holidays in library to do my EE research..
Mom and Bro who kept on supporting me..

I Love u all...mmmmuaaahhhhhhhhhh
thanx.....thanx a lot

Ireland...here I come~

1 comment:

.:An-Nur:. said...

Assalammualaikum wbt..

Alhamdulillah.. i'm very grateful to be given d chance to know u.. such a wonderful character.. huhu!!

Congratulations on ur glory!! SUperb-splendid-job u've done there & u deserve it!!

To tell u d truth, kt dpt 5 tuk m3.. ^_^ IUMC nak at least 6 for HL subj kan?! huhu, kt nk try appeal tuk 6 yrs medical prog.. itu pon kalo exist lg.. doakan tuk kt eh?!

Neway.. walopun kt x b'kesempatan nk knal awk in depth.. tp kt leh rs d chemistry btwn us!! *huhu, cam cintan-cintun lak* so, keep in touch!!
^_^