Pages

July 07, 2007

Dilemma

Now that the results are known...something else came up pula..

I started to feel the need to spend time with my family and friends.
And the urge to shopping started to kill me from within.
Hehe..

But I have commitment towards my job. Currently, the shop looks even worse than my room at its messi-est time. It's not nice for me to suddenly quit the job when everyone else is getting headache..Kak Zura is on her sudden one week leave. Kak Su is busy with her wedding preparation. And Y has started to feel like giving up the job..Kept on nagging due to the excessive workload. (ye, kami sangat banyak kerja!!) His friend offered him a job somewhere at PADE (Pusat Akuatik D.E.) , with extra pay, of course. I managed to talk him to postpone his plan to quit MPH and I'm quite sure if I leave, he'll definitely follow suit. Haha...excuse me prasan skit..But seriously, I'm telling the truth. And by the way, he even asked me to join him at PADE too...jeng jeng jeng... >=P But still, Y won't be working there for good pun. He's a petro scholarholder, still waiting for the first posting so I guess whatever pun he's still leaving. It's just a matter of time.

Haiihh...What should I do? I think I'll try to hold on for another few weeks. At least until at the end of July. At first I planned to work until end of August but, yeah, we'll see. If thing goes well and I can juggle between the job and social life nicely, I'll try to go with the flow as long as I can.

Berusaha Naddd...Bertahannnn!!!!!

P/S : Ida, thanx for the SecretRecipe nye treat!

No comments: