Pages

June 20, 2007

Second day working...

Today, thanks to (abg?) saiful, I managed to save the parking cost. Weeee...
Not much pricing work to be done today

But I realised I've been the one to be blamed if books were arranged mistakenly

Seperti:
...laaaaaa...ni sape yang letak sini niiiiii....ni mesti Nadddddddddddddd
Laaaa...ape buku ni kat sini.....Naddd la niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Okay I admit one of the accusations was true but that was all. Laen-laen mane adeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

Now..everyone there been asking...Why should we call you NAD
LOL. Simply because the name is NADzirah. 37.5% of my name is NAD.
And I won't reply if u call me Zira or Ira. Errksss....I'll reserve that name for someone special ekh? Haha

Went lunch with Kak Su today. And Kak Zura taught me how to handle the cash machine.....Weeeeee.....*happy* but I was soOoOooo nervous! My hand was cold and shivering when I returned the change to my customers.
So the kakaks are all okay and baek! But Kak Su is taking a month leave in July for her wedding preparation...sedeyh )=

Next dilemma....most of the workers there are older than me (All but ONE je younger than me)
And the one with the name Am referred himself as Abang. Hello...I didn't hear that yesterday apakah tibe2 merapu mahu panggil abang pula? Maybe he's high today. Okay...fine...he's 25 and he's the same age as my big bro (which I call abang). But stilll...ade sedikit keraguan untuk panggil abang disitu. Rase cam errr...geli je? Hahahahah...

So I'd better be slightly rude and talk to them without addressing their name/title. Senang citer...

Lalalala...

No comments: