Pages

June 24, 2007

I've lost 2 kgs. Yay!!

Cerita #1

1st of all I'd like to make a confession....
I miss The Internet damn much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Thursday was such a terrible disastrous stormy/rainy day. The lightnings killed my beloved router and modem, causing me to be stranded at home (Friday was my off day) doing almost nothing. And nothing is seriously nothing. I think I'm seriously addicted to The Net ler...erghhhh

Cerita #2

My working days were okay. Apparently Shuib is going to resign tomorrow, leaving me the youngest person there! Ahahahaha...ngade plak. And today I realised there is someone with the name A** (baru hari ni nampak dier) and ppl I tell u, he's tall, he's sweet and...he's....hahahah..tak sanggup nak taip (bace dlm nada gedik pls). He's sweetness is different from Abg S(okay yg ni approve panggil Abg coz he's 36 y old) because Abg S is obviously mengG**** and the so-called (Abg) A who kept on yelling --> ni sape susun cam ni....Nadddddddddd..Naadddd...tu dah kemas blummm..Nadddddddd. He helped me how to find the book in the system one by one (although I knew it already. lalalalalla) and he also helped me to find the book. He smiled to me everytime we bumped into each other but no heart feelings involved la ye...ku terpesona tapi tak bermakna ku cintaaaaa...

Anyway kan JANGAN MAEN DGN API!

Cerita #3

The Results will be out around July 6-10. Kot? And I am soOoOooooooooooo scared!

Cerita #4

My legs are aching. I need new shoes. For the time being I'm wearing my boots to work and I looked 2 inches taller. Wehehehehe..I need a pair of nice, stylo, and comfortable shoes. Anyone care to recommend? (make sure it fits my gigantic feet ok?)

Cerita #5

I'm working on Afternoon shift tomorrow. I HATE WORKING IN AFTERNOON SHIFT. Cause I need to drive alone, half sleepy half tired all the to my home at 10 pm! Hwaaaaaa....

Cerita #6

I miss cycling. I miss swimming. I miss jogging. I miss futsal

Girlsssss let's have some funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Cerita #7

Next Saturday, i'll be playing a game which I never played in my life. NEVER means NEVER. Including touching the tools, stepping on the playing field (if it's played on a field la). And to make things worse, I'll be playing this for a competition. What game? Syhhh...let's keep it a big secret first. Hoh...Siap main kan Bukit Jalil tuuuu...

P/S : Cerita #8 refer to the title. Blahh...tahpapetah

No comments: