Pages

June 24, 2007

Questions of questionnaire being answered by the answers

Questionnaire..?
Ditag oleh Ida! cissss...

Describe perfect woman/man in your own words.


And may I fall in the clean woman category, Amiin...


Most treasured moment.

Me. When I was 1-4 years old.
My Sains Selangor era.
My KMB (surprise surprise!) era.

Childhood Hero or heroin.

Tomato Man, Flash Man, Power Rangers, Jet Man, Doraemon, Ultraman (till now actually), Captain Planet...and the list goes on and on


Childhood dreams.

Typical "bila besar saya nak jadi doktor"
Prove : In class 2 Elok back in SK Hicom '95. A woman (read : woman=girl in pinnafore) was on the ambulance (read ambulance = desk). A doctor (read : doctor = me) was calming her down. Waiting for the nurses to pass me the scalpels and all....And suddenly.. "cikgu masuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk!!!!!" The scene ended just like that. Urrghhh..

And I also remember writing this down in the autograph book
Cita-cita : Doktor/Peguam/Ahli Perniagaan

Boooo.. Doctor--> Dentist. Anywayyy....Dentists are still called doctor too aite? Maneade Dentist Subramaniam or Dentist Azila or Dentist Karim ke...kan kan kan?


Ideal friend or partner.

Those who own their own place in my heart. Yup. They are the ones.

P/S : Belah lah dada, X-ray lah hatiii...


Ideal evening.

Me and ^%$#$ (anyone will do).
In our (exclusive,5 star) chalet, in front of the white sandy beach.

Nobody knows i ....

Hey, if I answer this Q, everybody would know. SO, next Q pls!

Biggest regret.

Not controlling my eating habit when I was smaller.
Making those big sins.

My advice to mum.

Go for the highest profit making biz mak

My advice to dad.

May you rest in peace, dad

My advice to friends.

Get a good grip of whatever you're doing now.
Life is full of ups and downs.
Just go with the flow.

My biggest fear.

Not being able to be a perfect servant to Him.

What i dont like about people/friends.

Posers. Liars. Snobbish peeps. Bitches. Rempits. Big-talkers.

Superstitions.

Jangan nyanyi dalam dapur/time masak nanti dpt suami tua.
Hehehe..
Siti musti slalu nyanyi dlm dapur kan? Lalala~

People like me because.....

I have no idea. Does people like me by the way?


Me wanna tag........
Syahir!
coz I know he has 3 long weeks to be spent aimlessly.

hahaha

No comments: