Pages

June 25, 2007

I Write Sins Not Tragedy

Today I've officially wrote down my name in one of the "cashier declaration" book.
No more duit saidina. For real, i'm playing with HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS RM okay?? At first few minutes Abg S monitored me. Then he left me for some invoice completion nye task.....and (Abg) A took over to "babysit" me.
But (Abg) A got his own work too, so at times he had to leave me ALONE. And I pulled that ngade2-oh-help-me-don't-leave-me look on my face every time the customer made any abnormal request/purchase, so he had to stay with me.

Haha gile nervous tau(jadi cashier)!!

By the way Mr Tall&Sweet is off today. Shuib resigned. Kak Su took an emergency leave. Kak Ain was on morning shift. And I was left with only the Abgs S n A until closing.

To my disappointment, I've just realised that I'll be working on FULL shift this Wednesday. FULL shift means from 9.30 am until 10pm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh matilahhhhhhh kaki cramp2 sume...My next full shift is on SUNDAY! Weekend. Early July. Gaji baru masuk. Orang ramai. Matilahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Yeay!!!! Saya cuti esok!!!!!!
Been planning on karaoke-ing n cycling with Wani and Fuzah tomorrow.
Ooo La La...
But the next day kena go on full shift pula
)=


Moving on.....

I've made the biggest sin today. I feel soooooooo guilty. Extremely guilty that I feel like slamming myself towards the wall or strangling my own neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What did I do? I took 5-6 suap-ful of rice at 10.15pm today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was seduced by my own childhood memory. Back when I was 5/6 my maid used to feed me my favourite nasi putih+telur hancur+kicap. At that time that was like food from heaven. And of course, my maid is very happy coz preparing the food took less than 10 minutes!
So today a sudden urge has forced myself to take that all time favourite nasi putih+telur hancur+kicap eventhough I had rotiboy and a slice of chicken sandwich during my evening break.
I ate nasik! For God sake, I haven't touched that sinful nasik for about 2 months!!!!!
Benciiiiiiiiiiiii
10 pm. Nasik. Double triple sins.

Benci!
Katakan TAK NAK pada nasik!
Tsk

No comments: