Pages

June 01, 2007

Keren banget!!




My gossip folks @ My roomies - They Rock!!!!


I'm back from BTN!!!

First and foremost I'd like to wish belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favourite babes, Ida and Nadiah! I wish the both of u luck and ultimate happiness!


Us with Pak DOl(nari poco2 gmpak seyh!!), Kak Aisyah and Pak Meon

Anyway the BTN camp was interesting! Yeah, I've been asking my friends around and most of them came out with negative responses on BTN but truth be told, I enjoyed my 5 days stay at the camp. Minus the fact that we were stranded with bunch of riangriaribena-Russia fast track MARA kids. Had they weren't there, my BTN experience would be much better!


<--The boys...from behind

We were so fortunate that most of the BTN camps are fully occupied and that we were sent to Mega Crystal Camp @ Kuala Selangor (a private camp-next to the historical Bukit Malawati). The jurulatihs are bunch of golden citizen yg sangat bersemangat and surprisingly sangat fit! They made us dancing the poco-poco dance and Waheeda's song for about 1 hr?!? Our room was quite comfortable (except the sehelai kain selimut nipis yg menggatalkan my sensitive skin T_T), completed with air-cond and shower (no mandi kolah beb!)

Pommm!!!!!!!!!! -->









Along with 49 JPA scholar holders were 47 MARA kiddos and 10 petronas scholars. We were very annoyed with the hyper kids - sangat bising and childish! The petronas kids were much more low profile and we the so-called 20 y old seniors maintained our maturity and kept ourselves shut. I bet the kids might have labeled us as boring-garang-poyo seniors but heckkk we've been through 2 years of painful growing process in McB. I'm so thankful that I was sent to McB and got to experience many many things that made me a better me. But it's kinda worrying - I wonder how the kids would survive in Russia had they stayed with their immaturity act. Tu ke future docs?

Most of the programs were very-beneficial and eye-opening? Gile hipokrit ke apakah? Oh tidak,ia memang benar. Coz I could understand some topics that I've been ignoring all this while. And I passed the 2km fitness test! Hahaha sangat bangga ok? Friends been telling me that I can even walk and hit the clock under the 24 minutes requirement but heckkkk luckily I chose to run coz it was not that easy! Managed to clock in 20:03 mins and I should be proud of myself ler considering my history back in SMSS- I can never run long distance!

Us @ Bukit Melawati. Salam perpaduan

And the best part is....hitting the objek (s) ushaan - credit to Nabila for the term. I should say that - ahh..pengalaman yg sangat menarik (sorry if u couldn't understand- biar ia menjadi rahsia di hati~)







Hatiku bimbang dengan tetap pikirkanmu
Selalu-s'lalu dalam hatiku
Kumelangkah sejauh apapun itu
Selalu kau didalam hatiku

Ku berjalan-berjalan memutar waktu
Berharap temukan sisa hatimu
Mengertilah ku ingin engkau begitu
Mengerti kau didalam hatiku

Tak Bisakah kau menungguku
Hingga nanti tetap menunggu
Tak Bisakah kau menuntunku
Menemani dalam hidupku

eh kenape nyanyi lagu ni eh? nape eh? hahahahah... =P
lalala~~

No comments: