Pages

June 04, 2007

Vroooommmm

Last Saturday I went back to Muar, Johor.
I drove half way to Ayer Keroh R&R and mom took over the rest of the journey
Later that nite we went for ikan bakar at Bakap Aur (somewhere around Muar. Not quite sure with the name tho)
I handled the wheel since mom said she was tired
So me, half-dizzy half-sleepy drove my mom, my aunt and her injured husband
And almost hit a pak aji naik motor (ampun pak aji T_T)
The next day (yesterday) I drove all the way to my home
Stucked in the crawling traffic for a few KMs and few hours
Today I fetched my bro @ KLIA
Unfortunately the expected -kul 7 sampai- turned out to be 60 minutes late!!!!
Legs cramped
Fatigue
Shivering

In a nutshell, i'm tired with driving

I need a driver )=

P/S 1: I love my makciks n pakciks. they rock my world!
P/S 2: My dear fariq imran dah sumbung tanak salam ngan orang !! Anyway he can run now. His favourite (n the only understandable) word : TATAWUUUUUUUUUU

Time really flies.

No comments: