Pages

June 30, 2007

Big girls don't cry. They go for retail therapy.

I thought after the spark of World War III I had last night, a retail therapy would do me good. And so I dragged mom to the disastrous SOGO, the so-called shopaholic heaven in Msia (especially the 30s 40s 50s n above makciks lar)

SOGO. Saturday. Sale.
Triple S. Triple the catastrophe.
After 15 minutes of suffocation, swimming and diving through the sea of shopaholics, I managed to grab TWO black jeans. Had hard moment to choose, I just bought both of them. And luckily, thanks to the burn fats and calories, I could buy 'em confidently without having to go through another disastrous lines to the fitting room.
But SOGO was just getting more boring. Or maybe I'm quite disappointed because most of the BestBuy clothes are of size S and XS. Wtf!?!?! Ni yg buat gue lagi nak slim down gile2 nih. But going to size 2 is definitely just a dream lah. Nak turun few kgs pun skitnye struggle.
And because SOGO was not so entertaining, my retail therapy mission was....incomplete. Unaccomplished. But I'm still satisfied with both of my jeans. They fit in me nicely =)

Next retail therapy would definitely coming up in few weeks.After my first pay, of course. And I'll start eyeing on Zara, MNG, bla bla bla and any whatnots boutique that I restricted myself to get involved with before. I just don't feel good to buy 'em because Mom keeps on telling me to spend my $$ wisely, and not to act like I've earn my own $$ that I'm eligible to buy those clothes. But, of course at times I had slipped too. And Mom wasn't a good role model either (in terms of spending wisely) But she kept on defending herself - Mak takpeee...I'm buying with my own money. Okay mom. U win.
Hence, next month I need to work my ass off, go OT segala2 for extra $$! Yeahhhhhhh....(penuh smangat)

I'm still searching for a nice black crop. Menyesalnyeeee tak beli crop Zara tu dulu Zaccccckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!

And take a look at my blingybob countdown. My results. The result. Coming out in 5 days. Siot. I read the reminder they sent in Baccalaureate 05/07 YahooGroups and I could feel the jitter.
Takut.
Sangat.
Takut T_T

I've never been this scared + nervous before this. I kept on holding myself from spending things for my studies. Not even window-shopping. Or even renewing my passport.
Please, O Allah....help me through this. Please....make it a dream comes true. Please....Please...Please...

No comments: