Pages

July 01, 2007

Additional infos

Oh..in case u are suspicious what the heck was the spark of World War III, it was nothing.
It was big, but I'll just classify it as NOTHING but big. Big enough to tear my heart. Nasibla big girls don't cry nemore. They just work hard, dig more $ and go for retail therapy. Tehehehehe...

Next week, I'm planning to start fasting. No, this is not puasa ganti (remember? I've probs with my menstrual cycle. so far I had 2 perfect Ramadhan!) It's sort of a tool to comfort myself. Gathering inner strength to face The Results. The extra bonuses are of course, saving up my meal budget for the big spending day and also adding to the effort of slashing off the calories.
But I have feelings that The Thing is just around the corner. The symptoms are here. A pimple on my forehead. The mood swings. The raising adrenaline because of small things.
Aiyarkk....this is either a good or bad news. The good news is, my treatment with Dr Reena is going on well. But the bad news is, my appetite will start to increase dramatically and I can't fast too!!!

Ahah busuk btul gi citer pasal ni plak.
Ta~
P/S : Esok saye full time. T_T

P/S P/S : Nak tengok TRANSFORMERSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uwaaaa....Optimus Prime!! Megatron!!!! Uwaaaaa...I miss you!!!

No comments: