Pages

March 13, 2007

I want to look good )=

I spent most of my 24-hours today "skimming" through ppl's fotopages. They are non-ordinary ppl who captures personal pixies and load it on the web, but they are professional photographers, paid to capture memorable events of someone's life, especially on their wedding day. I was speechless, amazed by their skills, and I was hypnotized to keep on clicking next and next button to enjoy the pixies.

This leaves me to keep holding onto my everlasting resolution I WANNA PUT OFF LOTS AND LOTS OF KILOS. Seriously, big ppl doesnt look good in those glamorous glitter2 wedding clothes. I want to look good on my wedding day, hence I need to work my ass off towards that curvaceous dream, so I could slip into the wedding outfit nicely. In contrast, I had McD for brunch and spaghetti bolognaise for my dipper (dinner+supper) Ah....nak kurus la sgt tu~

Speaking about weddings, last Sunday I watched the season finale for Dalam Hati Ada Cinta, an endless drama of romance between Ako Mustapha and Umie Aida. If i'm not mistaken this series was aired since I was in Sains Selangor, and the story kept on going around a typical plot - Umie and Ako in love - obstacles - separated - moved on with their own lives (separately) - met again - fell in love again - obstacles went in again - separated again - moved on again ...on and on and on. Yet, complaining doesnt mean I'm not one of the fans of this romantic drama, in fact I used to follow one of the i-dunno-how-many seasons in this story.

Anyway I'm not focusing on the repeating plot, but I'm talking about the ending of the story. Ako was knocked down by a car who ranaway (langgar lari) and left him lying on the road, few minutes before Umi came for , not rescueing, but screaming and shouting, and kept on shaking Ako's nyawa2-ikan body. Tragic? Not really. They went through too many obstacles and pain and heartache just to end their love on a road??

Again, this is not what I'm going to focus here. My main concern is, after Ako's death, Umi moved on with her life, of course, grieving and feeling guilty. Eventually, she got married with my man, MR FAHRIN AHMAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhh........I can't go..can't go (literally translated from takbleh blah.hee..) I mean, that's not fair, Umi never had a "shortage" of men in her life (in this story la). Before this she moved on with Aqasha, and now she got FAHRIN!?!?!?!? The season finale made me go gugugaga especially when Fahrin was comforting Umi, and confessed his love. Arghhh!!!! Paleotak he was so...arghh....drop dead gorgeous!!!

His sparkling eyes, deep smile, beefy body, telinga capang, just nice, so perfect! Am I imagining someone else? Haha..no! If my description matched somebody else, it's just a coincidence and believe me, he wouldn't match my imagination, not at all!!

Haha. I'm going nuts.


No comments: