Pages

March 12, 2007

Adik saye hebat! Batch saye pun hebat!

The SPM Result is out today. I don't know how many of them got straight A's and straight A1's coz Cikgu Su gave the overall pointer for each subject only. Overall, our records were left unbroken (by this batch la, previous batch i've no idea) So here goes, comparison of their results, and ours (in bracket)

Malay - 1.32 (1.23) We won!
English 1119 - 1.54 (1.86) We lost )=
Islamic Education - 1.38 (1.50) We lost )=
History - 1.71 (1.32) We won!
Modern Mathematics 1.00 (1.04) We lost )= gmpak gler dorg smua A1!!
LK - 2.09 (1.35) We won!
TK - 3.04 (3.31) We lost )=
Physics - 3.47 (2.60) We won!
Chemistry - 3.47 (2.27) We won!
Biology - 2.50 (2.77) We lost )=
EST - 2.41 (3.24) We lost )=
Averaged overall - 2.22 (1.89)


Yeay!!! Although they did better in 6 subjects, and us only 5, but we managed to get lower CGPA than them! Hooray!!!!

On the other hand, my lil bro, Perez got straight As!!! Tho he was expelled from SMSS in 2002 (thanks to Mr Ardani, BELOVED Mr Ardani and his lust to expel all those kiddos in the school), he managed to get 8As in PMR (he sat this exam in SMSS-calon tumpang.tsk sedih) and 10As in SPM. I'm very proud of u, my bro!!Hahaha, the so-called first & last person I ever dared to *angkat jadi adik* .
How did I managed to tie this angkat-mengangkat bond? Reminisce kembali, i think it was such a big embarrassment how he was declared as my adik. It was not so official with yes-I-do kind of thing but being me and my principle to angkat only ONE lil bro and be his guardian angel forever (skali lagi, self-proclaimed GA), I sticked to him and only him and finally the bond became, "firmer". I first realized him in 2001, when I was assigned to be the Pengarah Operasi Minggu Kemerdekaan. He was selected to be the tukang karut in his dikir class and I was really amused by his jokes. I continued to usha2 him and all (takdelah yg perasaan mahsyuk gler lovey dovey tu..usha just for fun) and until 2002, I just had the courage to angkat him as my adik. I told Peja and when Ai and me be-close-friended again, they paired up to complete the so-called murni task to help me to tell Perez.In that particular case, I owe u Peja! Ai made up stories I had catfights with Adibah, perez's secret admirer (in his batch la). Kepala ho!! I just wanted to angkat him as my adik, not to be my lover ke ape. Bengong tul..Then a few weeks before he was expelled, during the ala2 perbicaraan mahkamah thingy,he told Hafizah, his classmate, he was embarassed because he was such a bad kid, caught and being classified as the bully-gang somemore, and that he thought he was not 'compatible' to be my bro. I took that as a hint for rejection lah kan. He was expelled at July 30, 2004, and he did, kirim salam to me. Wahaha..Syahdu tak? On my bday u know?!?!? I burst out that day. 1stly-rahsia. I wont tell. 2ndly-of course la, Perez was kicked out of SMSS.Tapi I'm still relieved coz he kirim salam to me.(tahpapapetah kan?) However, I couldnt remember how we got better after that. We were reunited,during the pmr result day I called him and asked his result. At times, we chatted in ym and once in a blue moon, he texted me. During his spm week, he texted me, sort of mengadu susah and all. I tried my best to calm him down. All this while, I tried to provide him with moral supports sume tau. I'm such a good sister =) (self-proclaimed lg, tak maluuuu) Today, he told me his result 1st, without me asking him. That's why I'm so excited~ Wahaha..tak pasal2. Oh yes, last yr, when I became the facilitator of SPM's motivational camp, I heard somebody (not very sure.Bella's lil bro-wan kot) talked to his friend - hah ni la kakak perez kan? I just smiled to myself =) skalilagi, tak pasal2~

Aih, kisah lame mencuit hati pula. Maaf saye rambled again. Yes, truly i'm very proud of u, and I did, and still have the intention to treat u something, bro! To my bro, and other studs of SMSS, welcome to the real world, where u have to fight for ur own life, securing scholarships, make a wise choice and be firm with what u want and what u are going to do.A cert of many As doesnt promise a shining career, but it helps to be ur stepping stone in achieving success~ ALL THE BEST!

By the way I just got back from futsal. INTEC vs McB, and of course, INTEC won because they played regularly! Some of us McBian were first-timer (Nab and Mun - Nab, gua respect kecekalan lu sebagai keeper heroku!wahaha) We made a "comeback" at the last 10 mins and managed to score few goals. Biaselah hindustan pun hero kalah dulu. Huhu...Unfortunately,my allergic response buat hal lagi. After the game,my skins were itching, became reddish and ade bintat2. The same like what I had last yr, after I jogged around the college. They called it sopak garam in Malay but I'm not sure the real reason behind this extremely-gatal allergies. I had to go to clinics for triton shots. Luckily it hasn't spread to my face until I blacked-out like before. Kalo tak sapo nak drive keto den yg sempit coz there are 5 of them, cramped (macam sardine) in the passenger seats (tak termasuk pilot and co-pilot tau!)

Ok, saye udah lemah bangat ini.Rase cam nak pengsan. There's lot more to tell u but at this moment, these are my priorities. Till next time~

No comments: