Pages

March 14, 2007

Jaw drops!

  1. Went out with Nadiah to MidVal today. Forgot to bring my ATM card, hence the lust to shop and shop and shop faded away. Ended up buying a mask and a scrub (I got nail grooming set from Neutrogena!!). Oh I went for a skin check too. Shaite I really need to go for a facial treatment this week.
  2. I watched Diari AF5 just now. There's one girl (insignificant=name failed to be remembered) who cried incessantly like there'll be no tomorrow because of a CAT. She misses her Bubu. Alolololo...siannye. D'uh tension gler.
  3. The doctor assigned by ASTRO to conduct the medical check-ups is from a clinic somewhere near my house. Blahh...the AF cribs - factory cum luxurious bungalow should be somewhere near here. Had I been one of the die-hard-fans, I must have checked all the abandoned factories and hunt 'em down. Gagaga..
  4. Someone still wants to go against me in anything-under-the-sun that I find quite or very interesting. He dislikes everything that I like. Be it, movies, music, tv shows, food (at times), hobbies, he just don't like everything that I do. This is why I think it's a wise move to step back, slow down and reduce our intimacy. You go, Nad!! You just saved yourself from drowning in the toilet bowl. Felicitation!
  5. Sheena lives in Shah Alam. Whodaheck is Sheena? No..u dont need to know. Only those who know should know this unknown Sheena. Nab, Sheena lives in Shah Alam! What a coincidence!
  6. Hugh Laurie aka Dr House acted as the daddy in Stuart Little! I just realised it last Sunday. Wahahaha..takleh blah.
  7. I want to watch Mukhsin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (again) Simple plot yet so meaningful. Anybody wants to join me???
  8. I'm in love with a British man, specifically Matthew Goode! Tall, dark, handsome guy. Guys with British accent are just too sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fell in love with him after I saw Chasing Liberty...aih..I'm going nuts-er!

No comments: