Pages

March 20, 2007

I Love Them





Picture up first. Detailed story later, okay?

Anyway I passed my IELTS!!! Wooohhhooo....Alhamdulillahhhh......Didn't do TOO well but I guess I am satisfied (sangat2) with my result. I got band 7, and to my amazement, my listening got the highest band as compared to other components. I got 7.5 for listening....other components I got 7. My lucky number 7. huhuhuhuhu...Me, makwan, kamil and jolin all 4 dentistry-ireland-bound got 7 so all of us stands equal chance I guess. Gaya was wayyyyy up there with 8.5 pts and Yasmin managed to meet the minimum requirement. Hopefully all 6 of us will get to do dentistry with IUMC. Amiinn...

Sent pekah and ema at KLIA last Monday..Surprisingly many of them were there. Me and yasmin got there first. Then there were lovebirds Fuzah and Lan. Pekah came later. Then the rest of them joined in. Aisar, amir, bon + cute girlfwen, yatie, mimi, ulya, shera + hazmi, empa, wawa, wani,ayu, ikhwan and ida and dear MISS AFIQAH AISYAH SURIYADI (sorry I left u out of the list before!!!!! Gomen-ne!!!) Err..I hope I listed down everybody.

My pre-IRP exams? Ermm..with the effort I put in, I guess I deserve it. I did badly in Business, and though I think I deserve it, i'm still disappointed since it's my favourtite subject )= I've SERIOUS problem with accounts and finance. Seriously I should get over my fear and hatred over this topic. I avoided finance question in paper 2, didn't even dare to look at it, and ended up answering a tough question. Ngok gler kan?? The finance question turned out to be quite easy actually. Adoiihhhhh......Anyway I think this exam has really enlightened me. I just hope that I did well in Bio paper and my maths portfolio marks are not really disappointing so I'd be able to get at least 35 pts. *cey ade hati nak naik pentas*

Anyway, my latest addiction - Hana Yori Dango. I deprived my sleep for 2 nights (yesterday and last thursday) watching this Japanese Drama. Domyouji is seriously a heartthrob. Cold-hearted yet sangat loving. Gagagagga....Nabila, Ila, Aimi,Sima I put the blame to ALL 4 of you for influencing me and made me stayed up for 2 nights to watch all 19 episodes!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, my name isnt there... but i was there.... sob3... u met me pun lupe.... huwaa... kejam