Pages

March 18, 2007

Tata~

I'll be leaving home shweet home in one hour time. Yet I'm still lazying on my heavenly bed without packing my things yet. Gaaaa...sayunya nak balik...

Yesterday I helped my confused bro again. Thanks to Mr. Epul (mak sayang u nyah! *lariiiiikk*) and Mr Danial for the help. I even 'consulted' mr muhammad nadhir mohamed hashim aka toye since bdak itu was very confused last night. It was a very brave attempt considering the fact that I haven't talked to him DIRECTLY for about 2 years kot. Anyway thank God he replied! He gave his 2 cents so I guess ok lah tu. Thanx bro! Good luck in ur studies too (He was STUDYING when I msged him last nite). This lil bro over here was mixed up. He was quite clueless and very indecisive. Main focus -> mahu kaye! Adoi...rompak bank lah sonang! Gaaa...I hope he made a wise choice! Slumber! Otai! I wish u the best of luck!!

Today my bro's fiancee's family (gaa..jauh tul connection) came here for lunch. Mind u my bro is now oficially a panchingkaholic (blame the job demand-slalu gi offshore gi mancing lah jadiknyer!) so he asked my mom to cook the fish he caught yesterday. It was just a simple treat for all of us yet it was so nice. I didn't help mak. Gaa..Sori mak. But I helped to set the table, made the sirap and all. Ade effort nak tolong la gak kan. Hehe...Mak steamed a fish and fried another fish. There's another one in the freezer. Gile byk bleh bkak kedai jual ikan! She made the suun kicap too. Huhuhu...nice!

Some of my collegemates are back in McB i guess. Ila has arrived since this morning. Chenad is on her way. Aimi should be back by now. Hohoho..Nab? Biasalah kul 6 baru sampai kot. Malin texted me she baked a cake last nite! Haha..cant wait to taste it! I'm glad me and someone managed to get back on the right track. Earlier this week we were not so good. Err...it was stormy, indeed. But everything should be okay kot by now. Hoho..we finally got to 'talk' nicely and peacefully, praise be to Allah...

This is it. I'd better get prepared now. Hope everything would go smoothly after this. Pray for me ppl! Pretty pretty pls?? I need luck! I need a miracle! Let's hope the next blog entry, I would be updating happily about my university placement! Tsk. Scarry merry go round!

To epul -> thanks for everything. U stay normal2 okayh. Jgn terpengaruh! Larrriiiiikkkkk
To FADZRUL (if u read this) -> haih..bile la we'll get to go out together kan.
To Ida -> I'm patiently waiting for the one sweet day~
To nadiah -> insyaAllah, takde aral melintang ku sampai lah utp nanti
To syahir -> steady med student steady....
To zack -> i think u need to master the sleeping driver skill lah! go figure

No comments: