Pages

March 26, 2007

My Lollipop-Coloured Room


Scaling is procedure that meticulously removes contamination toxins, micro-organisms, plaque, tartar, cementum, dentin that is rough and/or permeated by calculus from around, below and under the gum line down to the bottom of the pocket. This is done to remove biofilm, calculus, and toxin down to the bottom of each periodontal pocket in order to obtain a healing response.

This seems to be a procedure that causes so much confusion for patients in trying to understand the difference between "just a cleaning" and Scaling and Root Planing and the need and reason for this procedure.

Scaling and Root Planing is done to remove tartar and hard crusty calculus, that is loaded with bacteria, around and BELOW the gum line. A professional polishing or prophy removes only the soft sticky plaque that is above the gum line. It is a method of treating gum disease when pockets are formed around the teeth have a measurement of greater than 3mm.
********************


Hoho..so much la for a future dentist. Didnt even know that u need THAT STRONG reason before undergoing scaling treatment. I went to dentist for scaling treatment last Saturday. The nex day I freaked out went my gum went bloody. Siott..Luckily my bro kept me calm by saying "laaa...biaselah tuuu....memang dier berdarah"

I managed to overcome my greatest fear, that is to step again into my previous workplace. Heck it took a lot of thinkings, doa2 selawat and all before I finally dine in there. HOhohohoho...I even had to call wani and ida to make things the more, the merrier. Gaaaaa. Mind you, my working experience can be marked as my very own Dark Ages. Sorry but I could not elaborate more but that is the fact. My Dark Ages. My worse nitemare. Argghhh...ape2la. Anyway luckily he's no longer there. Alhamdulillahhhhhh...The only person I knew was Nash, my supervisor. I hardly recognized her though because she was wearing tudung (with skirts? LOL) and I think she gained weight too. huhu

I finally made decision to accept whatever Fuzah chose in her life. I'll be supporting her, no matter what she does.

This weekend was the most filled and beneficial weekend I ever had. Went scaling, fixed few thing, and the most important thing--> I cooked for my classmates. Hahaha...I cooked them spaghetti. Thank God they said it was okay. Puji sedap lagi ader. Wahahahaha...malu lah sayee~~ Actually this is my treat, my nazar for my IELTS. So that explains the usaha gigih to wake up early (takla early sangat) and prepare things.

I've finally realized. After watching Hana Dori Yango, I realized something. Haha..I'll be waiting for someone. Someone who never hurt me. Someone's cold, yet loving. I hope he's worth the penantian. Amiin...

Maaf saye rambled a lot. So much things to say, yet so little time left.

No comments: