Pages

March 09, 2007

Growing up is painful


How could I ever forget? Last week, I had two of my favourite girlfrens turning into old granny ladies! Yup, they are none other than Miss Zack Yusoff and Miss Mahfu-Ruse who turned 20 on March 3rd and 9th respectively. Geee...20 is really old, dont u think. I mean, where's that -teen or -belas we used to be proud of because that would make us think, and at least be confident that we are TEENagers.

Anyhoo, for my favourite lady, Miss Zacky who's presence brighten up the days with her shining teeth (ape ni?), glowing yet tersenget pose smile, and natural innocent cum lawak spontan, a BELATED happy happy happy extremely uber happy birthday to u, babe. I know you are having the time of ur life, right now, hence ur decision of not coming back this year is acceptable n forgiven. Seeing ur wishlist (not sure whether I could afford to buy even 1/2 the price of them, though->statement org tgh sengkek), I was surprised to see an external harddisk to be one of those. Arent 2 GB enough to store all Grey's and Heroes and apetahlagi soap opera under the sun?? Don't tell me u have started to watch cerita Fara ke apetah itu????? Tidak, Zack...tidakkkkk....Keep our promise!! Jgn biarkan semua cerita poser Malaysia sperti Kawan (F.R.I.E.N.D.S) and Cinta Medik (Grey's Anatomy??? f*ck!! tipu gler) menginfluence us!! Apapepun, I miss u damn much, muchos!








And to my bestest friend, whom I am trying my very best to make her happy, even if to put up fake smiles and shining happy eyes for a 3-4 hours outing, I am wishing all the happiness in the world, despite the grudge i held upon u and ur decision. Yes, I am undeniably dissapointed with your our-love-was-strong-yet-twisted-plot-would-make-it-stronger love stories, but as I always said to myself, sampai mane je aku mampu bengang dgn ko. Fate has brought us together and I will always try my best to give my support to u. U have me when u need to cry, please remember that even you dont need me when u want to laugh. Thanks for the supports u gave me, though. At times, it helped a lot.

I guess growing up requires a lot of hardwork too. Ability to cope with unexpected situations, ability to rebounce when u fall into the deepest hole and many other un-list-able skills need to be developed and that demands 3/4 of your life span. I am learning to compromise, to accept things when it happened THAT way, to let go things that could block my pathway (seperti inhibitors, yaaa...mari mengintegrate pelajaran biologi ya anak2) and to prioritize (did I get the spelling right??, ku rase aneh skali)

To all my friends, especially those who are constantly remembered and remembering, appreciated and appreciating, thanks for being there as I grow up. Friends made up a large part of my life u know. Even my mom agreed that I grew up mostly with my friends. I realised that some of my friends have been showing tendencies to be certain kind of people, be it, pejuang negara or pejuang agama, penegak bangsa or just regular city-dwellers who love to enjoy life, going out to clubs and go huhuhaha. Kudos to all of u who have found your way of life. We might differ in ideology and way of seeking fun but I hope we'll never forget that we used to be in the same boats, sailing through the hardship and happiness together2.
To the ones who used to be on the top list of my friends, all of u have already left gaps in my heart as your presence are irreplaceable. We might physically and emotionally disconnected but spiritually, I've always prayed for your success and happiness. I am, and still always be your guardian angels (aih self-proclaimed tak malu gler!), even if my presence is just to curse u or go sulking and buat buat emo kerana anda tlah menjadi sombong dgn saye. Heh.
Rakan-rakan McB, u are not left out. Ade entry khas untuk the verdict of McB. Heuheuheu. Tunggu~

Specially dedicated to ALL my friends, and THE friends.

i still remember those glory days
where no one dared to get in our ways
it only seems like yesterday
seeing boots and braces all the way

we used to live out on the streets
we used to drink and used to steal to eat
we shared the joy and we shared the pain
i've never thought you'd call it a day

we were so proud
we were so strong
but now where have all the bootboys gone?
the joy we had
the pain we shared
are always on my mind.

No comments: