Pages

March 09, 2007

Me, after a few weeks.

Hello guyssssssssssss and girlssssssssssssssssssss....

I am back...yes, i'm finally back at home

after 3 freakin weeksss at my beloved McB (and I really mean it)

well, where to start?

right...the 1st week i didnt go back I had my IELTS. The result should be out by today, I have been shivering since this morning and am still shivering right now. In fact this shiver n shudders have lasted since last Monday. Penat tahu mitochondria saye nak generate ATP nak menggeletar jeeeee....I called the IDP ppl just now and they said I can check the result from Pn Sharifah by next week. Shitty, bureaucracy and policy!!! Why cant they just release the result today?!?!!?!?!??!!?!?!??!!?!?

on the other hand, the test was...i dont know. The most worrying test was listening. Coz I think I did badly. I misheard microchip and wrote down mitchet, instead. What the fish was mitchet??? I dont know. I dont know what is mitchet. Mungkin ia sejenis dugong. Dugong yg menari ditgh2 laut to the tune of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai..Haiiihhh..

Now u have the picture how disturbed I am???? IELTS is like the 2nd crucial freakin important ticket before my IB exam. So I really really need to know my result, right now. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Moving on..I just finished my pre-IRP exam today. IRP stands for..err..sori saye lupe tp dier sort of Study Group tu ah. Yg kite duk2 kat dewan sebulan pulun SPM tu. Ya, ppl for real, I am repeating the history. I dont know how to face it, but I hope things would go ok ok sajerks..The last 6 days i slept only for +/- 3.5 hours. This explains the ketidakstabilan I am having right now so I want to sleep nowl.

I'll be back, later. U know I'll do kan. Wehehehehehe...tatatititutu..~~~


No comments: