Pages

January 04, 2007

weirdo

I had a weird dream last night. A very weird one,indeed.

I was in some i-dunno-where college with my McB friends, as if it is our college. I'm very sure it was not Sekolah Mara Banting coz the situation was totally different. We were on our way to class(?) and suddenly my FIANCE texted ME on NABILA's phone, since mine was left in the dorm. Suddenly I had this knowledge that we were engaged by our family like those in cerita dolu-dolu..We texted like we were so close,mushy mushy words and we called each other sayang!And to make it weird-er my beloved fiance is Faizal AF4?? Heeee...

The dream is weird enough to drag me into the reality (actually I was distracted by my very-annoying-msg-tone) Ohhhh....sangat pelik..considering the fact that I dont really fancy him in AF4. I'd rather choose Fahrin Ahmad and stay in my lalaland forever....

Saya masih berkeadaan pelik dan tidak tenang. Sorry for the ramblings tp i just need to spill this out......

No comments: