Pages

January 03, 2007

so sick of love songs

I think my laptop is severely injured. Bleeding gums, bacterial infection, dental caries and any of related diseases have been attacking my baby (kate nak jadi dentist kan, biasalah name of diseases pun related to dental cases punyo). I cant afford to lose him now or anytime sooner (within this crucial 5 months) cause he's all I have to survive those lonely days in McB *sfx angin bayu yg sayu*

I know sumthing is not right with him. In fact, it had happened a few times before but I just took it for granted. Who knows deep down inside him he is crying of pains,begging me to seek for a saviour or at least someone who could ease the pain....What should I do, baby. Who should I turn to???? Somebody, anybody, could u please recommend a good,reasonable (and affordable) shop/people who could fix my baby within 1/2 days?????????????? Please3...I'm begging u..

Just now I was merrily having conversation with someone. Things between me and that person have started to get better when suddenly *pooff* the screen was all green(?) I was quite pissed-off and felt like crashing my baby with a big,fat hammer. I tried to comfort myself,patted my own shoulder, took a deep breath and calmed down.When I got myself back, I realised that things are worsening and someday I would never be able to be with him, anymore. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....please please please..mano den nak caghik oghang yg bule h membantu dgn ikhlas niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...


Ohhhhhh i'm so tensed up. The list of 'things to be worried' is lengthening but my 'to do list' is still left untouched,unticked, uncrossed.

No comments: