Pages

January 05, 2007

kisah seorang couch potato

One month holiday at home + a true lazy bum bum bum = COUCH POTATO

I'd like to list down some tv shows that I've watched during this holiday NOTE: THey are ranked randomly.

1. Pimp My Ride (PMR),Ch 71,hosted by Exzibit (PMR) and seorang mamat yg berusaha utk rap yg saya terlupa namanya(PMR UK)
The show is super damn cool!!! They turn your kete zaman tok kadok into a back-to-the-future car. I prefer the original PMR show rather that PMR UK coz I find their accent very...errr...nearly incomprehensible. Sgt pelik. Seperti menonton kumpulan raihan rapping instead of Too Phat. Heuheu..sorry for the analogy. No offence, though. Anyway I hope one day they'd pimp my waja into super-cool-damn-car+wireless connection+cool seat+shining sports rim+computerised dashboard+(on and on and on...)

2. Dunia Baru (whattheheck??????),TV3,mon 9pm, ade elyana,q,pierre
Campus life story of teenagers,love,money,problems,cliche cliche itu lah..Go on and laugh ur heart out. I know the show is very unreal but I accidentally watched this series and found myself hooked-up with the show. I want to know what wud happen next and next next..Needless to say more, saya memang Malaysian (teenagers), truly Asian. Hwahwahwahwa

3. Amazing Race Asia,Ch 17,hosted by Allan Wu, Thurs 10pm
Watching 7-6-5 teams running here and there (READ:run across countries and region. it's not larian jalan raya nor merentas desa), searching clues, begging for money, dengki-ing each other, helping each other and racing to the pit stop is so much fun. I'm rooting for Andrew-Syeon and Zab-Joe Jer simply because they are Malaysian. Sekali lagi gwe menjadi bias.....Anyway I'd love to see the M&M bros in the final 3 coz they are so cute and funny...ngeee..

4. VH1 Why Cant I Get A Date (eh btulke tajuk dier camni cam pelik je...double check ppl, I might be demented seketika),info n/a (terlupa)
I realised MTV has an endless list of shows that help ppl to materialize their dream. THis is one of those yg turn a frog into a kissable prince.Ngeehehehehe..They select few weirdo, freaks who failed to attract the opposite gender, make them undergo sort of make-over,physically, mentally and walla, here u go...invite someone u like to ur bedroom.

5. Janji Kekasih (eeeuuwwwhhh...),TV2, everyday,11.30am,rita rudaini,aqasha dll
Cite pasal janji yg dibuat dolu2 dan org yg berjanji terpisah pastu cam nak jejak balik kekasih lama (kinda like Jejak Kasih kot)Entah mengapa saya terpaut untuk mengikuti cerita ini. Tetapi apakan daya, sesetengah benda adalah lebih baik ditinggalkan tanpa penerangan kerana mungkin sebab itu saya menjadi lebih agak boyan..That explains the weird dreams kot..huhuhu..

6. Gol & Gincu the series,(downloaded), sazzy,fazura,pierre,haikal(?),ashraf sinclair
Credits to Ida coz she gave me this series. Ngeee...I just love the story coz it's simple yet meaningful. Not too exaggerated though ade parts yg agak tak realistic. So thumbs up to the crew and casts.

7. CSI Miami,Ch17,Wed 10pm, the real name of the actors/actress gue lupe lah.sori
This series mmg favourite saye since ages. Tho the plot is quite stereotype, a crime, investigation, crime lab, chasing the culprits, soal siasat and case solved! I can live with that, I just love the series!

8. Salina,tv3,(dah abis dah), FAHRIN AHMAD, sabrina ali,aida rahim,j hassan
Needless to say more, I watch this simply because of Mr Drop Dead Hot Fahrin Ahmad. Watching him acting as a protective hubby, loving father, caring son....uuuu...sungguh mengasyikkan!

9. Cartoon shows (not specified), Ch 60,61
There's one point where I was sangaply bored and ended up watching cartoon shows. Huhu...my favs are totally spies, spongebob, and somtimes I just watch the cartoon tanpa berfikir apape. Huuu...

In a nutshell,

suke tgk tv= pemalas
nad=suke tgk tv
nad=pemalas

P/S: sori, no BAWANGs shows. Tgk 10 minit je I cudnt stop from cursing.

1 comment:

zliah said...

In a nutshell,

suke tgk tv= pemalas
nad=suke tgk tv
nad=pemalas
****NAD=BAWANG :p****
hahahahaa bawang yg diblender.