Pages

January 02, 2007

i hate new resolutions

When you decided to make new resolutions, you are OBLIGED to materialize it, or at least, start to work your ass off to go for it. But when you dont have any of those, you might be accused for not taking a serious care of your very own life and live your life without a target, moving around aimlessly. Now, when you settled down with few new resolutions, but you are still wandering, which group do you belong to?????????????

Who to be blamed?

Myself.

Who'll be facing the consequences?

Myself.
Myself.
Myself.

My mood is seriously torn today. I don't know and I don't have any idea what went or goes wrong but I feel like cursing every people around me,including my mom. Heck uncertainties are very annoying, duncha think? I need a shoulder to cry on, but after "reviewing" the resolutions I made, I think I should think of another options. Lifeless options like tissue or hanky could be an appropriate replacement,I guess.

Smangat membuat kerjaaaa....ku seruuu.....kau datanglah semulaaaaaaaa padakuuuuu...bangkitkan dirikuu...Tempurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

sekian, harap maklum
ta.

No comments: