Pages

January 01, 2007

welcome 2007

Welcome 2007

The new year has come, so time for a fresh,new change. It's not an another new year, but it's THE YEAR of nerve-wracking and effin mendebarkan . If I do well, I might end up somewhere farther the next new year and this is one thing that I'm dying for, and also the reason why I kept holding onto myself without fatal breakdown. However if I screwed-up, I might spend the rest of my life in dark alley, wandering around, smoking marijuana or taking ecstasy.

I've been reviewing what I've done in 2006. Mostly the acts that reflected mere stupidity rather than intelligence. I tried to search for the answer of my action and the problem roots in my own attitude. Yes, my ATTITTTTOOOOODDDD...Hence, I came up with this few resolutions that might fix the problem. I hope things will work well and my life would be better,day by day next year.

Should I reveal my new resolutions? Naa...I dun think I should reveal ALL of them. Because it is just too private and some might not understand why I decided to settle down with certain decisions. Nonetheless there are few resolutions I need some of you to know in case you notice some changes in my behaviour..ekekeke..poyo nye

First of all I will try to slow down my having-fun-tak-ingat-dunia-activities. I know this might sound impossible and that explains the phrase I WILL TRY. I hope it would last for 5 months...Yup...5 effin months. Anyway I still need some timeouts for rejuvenation,kan kan kan????, so a few outings should be okay. Ngeee...Moving on, I will try to ditch a few people from my life.Those people are the closed ones, I should say. I want to take a short pause from their lives. Okay, this might be very cliche and u've heard it many times oledi but, seriously, I will try my best to make it real this time around...

Anyway good luck to me and you in this coming 2007.

No comments: