Pages

December 28, 2006

will happy go lucky??

Ngeee...I'm effin' happy today. I knew I could do it. I knew I'm not that lazy. Ngeee...

Actually there are plenty more to be done. At least i'm done with the most tedious and deadening tasks. I've just completed 2 tasks but it takes one whole day minus the 5 mins prayer time and 15 mins dinner (i dont even take my bath!!!!!!). Geee...my back is aching right now. Hopefully it wud be okay by tomorrow or I might be swallowing the pain killer because tomorrow we'll be playing futsal!!!!!!!!! yeaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!! At last..we are back like we used to be..

I'll be sleeping over shera's hostel cum house with wani and chemi. Ngeee...we are planning on a real berpoya2 so it wud be better if I sleep sumwhere else or mom wud nag incessantly (ok..a lil bit exaggerative) Anyhoo..i hope everything's going fine tomorrow..I really hope Ida can make it. Fuzah is not here. Zack is not here. If Ida is not here, it would be worse. =( I miss my white alpha team...
I am very excited u know. The thought of tomorrow had driven me high-spiritedly to complete my tasks. Ngeee..frens...u shud know how deep my love for all of u...

I think I shud have my sleep right now or else we will only be playing futsal in my lalaland~ Hopefully everything's okay tomorrow.Badan,kaki,tangan,jangan ngade2 nak sakit ye esok..


Sorry, I dont mean to be cruel but u need to be slapped hard so u wont go any further. Let's just hope that we know how to confront each other after what had happened.


ta~

No comments: