Pages

December 27, 2006

streamyx gay

Exclusively for my blog readers, i present u, The Famous Curlymon~~~
Curlymon and Cutenad


Streamyx is completely gay. I've been trying to send an entry since past 7 hours but failed. Ida said one of the broadband cable broke down due to the earthquake at Japan so, yeah, cant really put the blame on the tm berhad much.

I am quite sad this few days. Oh...penat sungguh. Anyway it's good to be sad. Because when I'm sad about somePARTICULARthing, I wud start to work out. So yesterday I ran on the treadmill and dance the inches off. Huhu, it was fun tho. At least I know I have target.

Well I got my 2nd Hep B jab yesterday. Guess what, I saw Jalaluddin Hassan at the medical centre. He and his arrogant look, drove his hyundai sonata and brought some clothes into the medical centre (me and my paparaziness! haha) Finally managed to exchange movies with ida. Haha..not really exchange actually. I was the one who took almost everything from her. Cinta, heroes, gol&gincu the series and some other movies I cant remember. Ida could only took step up and high skool musical from me.Sori ida..By the way I've got prison break complete episode season 1 already. The next time we meet up, i'll give u, okay? Heee...

I managed to finish off gol&gincu 13 episodes in one day! Heee..at first the show was quite slow.Anyway i just cant take my eyes off the screen and started to hook up with the show. I slept at 3.30am last *morning* because I just cant wait to know the ending. Blame it on ida, tanak gitau...jahattttt... =P

My friends are planning on an outing this friday. CheMi is in Malaysia so we are meeting up, doing what we used to do..*suatu ketika dulu* I'm dying to play futsal and manage to ask few McB frens to join me. I hope Wani is okay coz she didnt sound
so happy about my plan.Anyway let's just hope our plan will go well.. =)

I've been bad. I didnt reply his msgs. I didnt pick up his call. I just cant go on with this anymore. I'm afraid i'll be drowning, deep in the ocean and no one's there to save me.I'd better walk safely by the beach, rather than dying lonely in the middle of the sea. =(


i'll be back

Ta

No comments: