Pages

October 13, 2006

pre-eid-mubarak

At last, the much awaited,much needed holiday is here. Yeap, for real, i'm on my oh-1st-time-bdak-kmb-cuti-lame-skit-3-week-holiday.

So a brief storymory about my last survival week in McB. Nothing major happened. Days passed by as smooth as flowing water (eh..water flow smooth ke eh?) The umbrella has also did his job perfectly and I dont know what's the best way to express my gratitude towards him. Tq lah sangat for being there,keeps me going despite the hazy and extreme thunderstorm.

My mentor left McB for good, today. Sob sob..After this we are going to be motherless children. Altho she didnt teach me, but I really like her. Her words, her calmness..I still remember how she calmed me down when I was extremely sad because of my result.

us >.<



That (one fine) day I layan-ed "Heart". Oklah, the story managed to make my tear gland secreted it fluid. The story made me think, do I have to wait until my death to eventually know I am loved, or I never was? It's a bit tragic to discover the truth after the body is separated from the soul. And it's double triple tetra penta hexa tragic to swallow this insecure feelings..

Haih...kan dah terjiwang

THis year, I am so gonna try my best to send out the raya cards to, at least my classmates (yg kasi alamat je la) Go go go go Nad I know I can do it...

Ta~

p/s: i miss my monthly shinchan comicCcCcCcsSsSsssssssss...help me help me help me help me help me

No comments: