Pages

October 08, 2006

6 days...just 6 days


So people let's start our countdown. Approx about 6 more days to survive..

Click clock..tiki tiki tok..

Sniff sniff, i smell the sense of untenangness

6 days nad...just 6 freakin days..

After that 6 freakin days, I'm gonna rock shah alam..Ahah..yeye jer

Gi bazar..Owh, i miss Jasli. Where the heck is he now eh?
Still remember the moment when they used to tease me with the "Jasli,Jasli" (sila nyanyi dgn nada lagu Chelsea, Chelsea) thingy.
And remember the hardship of talking with him on the public phone (zaman kecik2 tarak enpon lagi)
And the day when I was dumbfounded when I accidentally met him at pkns

Ah...kenangan-kenangan..

I think my baby is in serious need of reformat. But I cant afford to live my life a day without him. *drools*

Ok sumpah tak tenang. Gonna stop this blabber

Wait for me guys. Just 6 days...6 freaking days..

And I'll be back

Peace.One love.

No comments: