Pages

October 19, 2006

just to keep me preoccupied

Just like the title tells, this post is just to keep myself preoccupied. (Ohoh..the NST ads is very effective, i tell u. I feel like using the word all the time) Well I managed to ask my 2 loyal companions out for shopping. So I'd better not re-sleep or else I wont be having enough time to scan through all the clothes and shoes and pants and jeans *sigh*

Oh well yesterday was my bad break-fast day. I was home alone. Mom and bro got some function in their offices so I am all by myself. Decided to fry the kuetiow and Ohh, I got a brilliant idea!! U know, back at McB, I had MURTABAK MEGI almost 75% of my puasa-days. I kinda addicted to the MURTABAK MEGI (a.k.a pizza megi) and so I just cudnt help myself from buying it, whenever I see it.So *lalala* I cooked those two things as planned and the murtabak megi looked good. But....the kuetiow...didnt turn out to be quite good.

As clock struck 7.01pm I oficially broke my fast, alone for the 2nd time, and OMG!!! The kuetiow was very..squidish? I remembered how I innocently poured air-sotong to the kuetiow and it ended up to be very...squiddish *sedih*. Lucky me I had my side-dish cum main-dish murtabak megi. *sigh*

And I put the blame, mainly on someotherone who disturbed me just before I cook. And he kinda made a statement that I'm not a good cook and of course, my fried kuetiow will turn out to be crappy. Blame on u, mister! He said I wud ended up eating McD and hey, he was quite right. I just felt like calling McD to get some porridge or whatevetheheck is for my late-break-fast. But hey, I've promised myself. No extra fast food pls.

To whoeveryouare, pls dont disturb me just before I do my cooking eh. Coz u cursed me! And I broke fast with megi while u were heavenly eating all ur delicious mom's cookings. It's not fair okay?

He hasnt received my card yet. Erms..I think I got his add right. Who to be blamed? Postman?Hey, I took all the trouble to find a suitable card for him tau. Please make sure he is able to read it!

See,people. I am, playing with the flame. I know I'll fall from the highest place ever and no one would ever catch me or at least prepare a mattress for me. But, as far as I'm concerned, he is..how shud I say? Very close to me. To my surprise, he wrote about the same things as mine on the card. *terkujat* He came to me, INSTINCTIVELY when I really in need of sumone. He knew how to cheer me up. So I guess all I need to do now is constantly remind myself to prepare for the greatest fall, ever. *cries*

Ohoh. I dont know until when, am I able to enjoy this kind of feeling. I need sumone who can treat me more like a girl, rather than a geng. (I guess that's how HIM got into my life and stucked there for quite a sometime kot. But I know he is totally different from HIM, although they have the same structure of reproductive system. *nasty naughty me*

Oklah. I guess I have to stop blabber. Or else I'll go deeper, as deep as deep things. Before I rest my case, I would like to urge all bunch of holy crap out there, to repent and turn a new leaf. Because u are totally useless people, harmful, dangerous, hold the highest degree of stupidity, physically ugly and bunch of libidoss. Mengabehkan boreh orang je!

X Mat Rempits who attacked police stations go into hiding
X Students exposed as Mat Rempits
X Amaran keras redakan kegiatan rempit


and etc etc. banyaklah. Busuk giler ok? Now u have all spotlights on u. Arent u satisfied !? Pleaselah...bile nak ade rempiticide ni....I dont want them to end up listed as new terms in kamus dewan bahasa...........

No comments: