Pages

October 20, 2006

in the kingdom of boredom




Your Birthdate: July 30



You have the type of personality that people either love or hate.

You're opinionated, dramatic, intense, and very outspoken.

And some people can't get enough of you - they're totally addicted.

Others, well, they wish you were a little more reserved.



Your strength: Your flair



Your weakness: If you think it, you say it



Your power color: Scarlet red



Your power symbol: Inverted triangle



Your power month: March



Lalala : I've got ur cards. It's really "special"
Me : Heuheu.Told u. U've got to keep that card forever
Lalala : No problem. When I'm rich i'll build a museum to put ur card in
Me : (Ciss..)
Lalala : Woops, forgot to say. Thanx
Me : U're welcome

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is traditional. Without saying anything, both of you communicate with your hearts.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.


I would like to express my deepest gratitude to Zahidahtul Kamaliah and Mahfuzah for taking the trouble to accompany me yesterday. *heuheuheu*

Went to, again, SOGO and MidVal yesterday. (I just cant get enough of those) This time around, it was Fuzah's and Ida's day. I didnt buy anything at SOGO. I am craving for the diesel's blouse!!! *sob sob* Anyway I bought a pair of jeans and an "isteri-lanun" blouse (says who? says fuzah) I am so happy tho. COz I am finally satisfied with my newly-bought clothes and jeans. *WeEee..*

Mom asked me to join her break-fast at PJ Hilton. She's spending her staff and nearly-resigned boss. I would like to go..but I dont really like to mingle with "older" people. What am I going to do with them?? But since I havent been to buffet for ages, I wudnt want to miss this chance...Haih..

I watched my all time favourite movie, A CINDERELLA STORY last nite. So much for the fairy tale lah kan but I digged that movie from the 1st time I saw it, until the 8th time (plus 1 last nite). Siotlah. Ye ye, I know the story is totally auta and crap but hey, give me some space and let me fly in my own fantasy land, okeyh? The story was so..sweet. The songs are wonderful, plus, mr hottie chad michael is playing football *drools* Anyway I am still waiting PATIENTLY with my 4th-time-downloaded JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE. I hope this time around, it will work.

No comments: