Pages

October 18, 2006

the essence of greeting cards


The one that I've been waiting for is here. So I guess no point of waiting mr postman anymore aite? *sigh*
**Thanx.U made my bored-day =)(=**

Yesterday I went for raye shopping with miss ida. To be frank, I like to go shopping with her because she was such a wonderful shopping assistant and consultant. She'll give good comments and I guess most of the time, I listen to her advices (except for the jeans lusuh la kan..hoho) We were quite late yesterday. I picked Ida at about 11 ++ and we arrived mid at almost 12pm. Decided to go to SOGO and we took commuter to Bank Negara.

SOGO is the heaven for baju-bajus! I loike! I felt like taking all those clothes into the troley and go back home with a big fat smile! But sadly, financially, I am not allowed to do so. I bought 3 t-shirts and 1 jeans. And I am still craving for :
+ Diesel Blouse
+ One more jeans
+ .... (havent decided yet)


Due to the time constraint, we have to leave sogo and rush back to Mid. Bought a pair of PINK sandals at Mid. At first, we planned to have iftar with fuzah and fadzrul. Then, cancelled it due to the heavy rain and busy traffic. Suddenly, last minute, ida told that she didnt really like the mid's prayers' room so we decided to just go against the heavy traffic and dropby at intec. We ran ran ran (note : this is our second marathon after the first one where we had to distance ourselves from a bunch of rempits junior at ktm bank negara.eEeee..busuk giler!!) like crazy people to buy titbits since we were very sure we'll have to breakfast in the car! We went to and fro and eventually decided to buy TAKO and ice lemon tea. Hoho..

Luckily the traffic werent that bad. We departed from mid at 6.40pm and arrived at intec at about 7.15pm. We broke-fast as soon as we arrived Shah Alam roundabout..UuuUu...Alhamdulillah...

I wanna go again!!! Still not satisfied!!!!!!!!!!! Uwaaa....anyone care to be my company?


Tak fit.duk jap



jom tangkap gmbr ngan rel ketapi



ida tak nampak.cubelagi!



lagi!



yeay!!

No comments: