Pages

October 21, 2006

ombak jahat



One of the most touching raya ads. *cries*

Blabber #1
Ever felt like losing hope when something didnt work out? Well I guess one would rather exchange his/her life just to avoid such things happen. Anyway things don't really go like what we wished. U can make an advanced, well-prepared plans but u can never change His plans. He knows what's the best for us and he won't grant us with challenges if we are not able to make it through.

"Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya. " -Surah Al-Baqarah ayat 286


Blabber #2
The most crucial time in our one-day life is the moment when we open up our eyes. It determines our destiny and it fixes our mood for the upcoming 23hours and 59 mins. Well, if u woke up on the wrong side, wrong time, or probably wrong ppl, the whole day will be affected. The same goes if ur supposedly-sweet-dream is shuttered by nitemare.
And this brought us to the main topic today, which is about my disturbed-sleep. My dream was intruded by a very unwanted person. I was there. In my class. Sitting besides someone. Nature's call. I went to toilet. And then, out of nowhere SHE (a long,big-nosed skinny chick) came in. And took my place. What scares me most is the significance of the dream. She had once took away my "happinesss" and I cant afford to lose someone to her, again.
I guess it's time for me to come back to the lonely valley and meet my loyal ally, the misery. Life is just unfair, eh? Cmon, I'm just about to climb up the 8th cloud. I havent really been to the cloud nine, yet.

No comments: