Pages

August 23, 2006

xXx


I got a new haircut yesterday~~



I watched CLICK yesterday.The movie is OKAY.Since Cik Din has spoiled the mood by telling me that the story was a dream..So the enthusiasm has been cut down.The was supposed to be humour plus a lil bit sentimental.Anyhow I enjoyed the movie tho. I am looking forward to watch nacho libre.Anyone care to join me?

huhu..busuk gler hero!!!


Mid V is quite peaceful yesterday.Less people.Strategic parking.The traffic was Ok.So I supposed yesterday's outing was quite okaylah.Anyway...I love Mid V so nothing much to say lah kan.But actually I am quite bored with the bajuss and thingss. Got myself an applemint kemeja.Since OUR fashion advisor,Miss Syazwani said I look better in kemeja =P.Despite the serene atmsphere in Mid V yesterday, my sight was disturbed by the rempittss.Oh for God sake they were totally yucky.I guess they were proud because "their" life is filmed.When I was Qing up to buy the tix, I bumped into bunch of rempitss who were also Qing up to watch their movie.EEeeeEEeeee...busuk gler!!
Kecik-kecik dah jadi rempit besar2 nak jadi haper?????????? Ouh tolong lah sumbody out there,the wakil rakyatss the NGOs anybody sumbody pls pls pls work out something to get rid or at least cure them.They are like virus.Infect here and there..ee...bluek bluek

I chatted with my oversea-frens. I'm glad they were Okay. Zack dah sampai. Zairin is back..tp laptop rosak.Chemi n Syikin are both okay.Tho' CheMi sound a lil bit homesick.Biaserlah tuh kakk..They have a nice bibik tho.Uhuhuhu...anyway I hope they will be ok2 slalu


tah sejak bile aku jadi camwhore tah

No comments: