Pages

August 21, 2006

bye bye cikpi

The past few days are one of the hardest moment I've been thru in my life.

English Oral

Hey, i shudnt be this open.But I really learned something from this.
1. In the morning, never ever let the blurness control urself.Jump up at down, run, do whatever u need to. Especially when u have an english oral and you are, sadly a total sucky in English and you are being surrounded by the Mega Dewa English
2. Open up and speak up!
3. Read more in english if you always stuck in voicing out your ideas or even to finish your sentences.
4. Read more. Work on your general knowledge so you can quote anywhere anyhow anything any useful infos to make ppl ooohsss and aaahssss
5. Depressed? just smile and live your life to the fullest or else ppl will perceive you as total fool who doesnt and cant speak fluent english.
6. You are not good enough.Work harder

By the way, I managed to control my emotion tho the few hours after the english oral I am totally disturbed and a lil bit down. What else can I do? Just smile, and breath as usual lah

CikPi's wedding

The big loss. My friend, my eat-partner, my tempat ngadu, my geng.Uhukss..I really cant elaborate much on this or else I'll start to cry again.He's gone now. My greatest cikpi. He was with us for 13 years. Can u imagine...13 years??? And now I have to say goodbye to him.

Mak kept on saying "i lost my bestfriend". And i feel like giving up going oversea. Who's going to take care of mak? Who's going to accompany mak? Who's going to bukak puasa with mak? If mak fall sick who's going to send her to clinic? Who? Who? Who? I am totally depressed right now.Seriously cikpi left a big hole in our house and our heart.

I just cant stop crying.Each time I heard the song he used to memekak. The charkueytiow he used to buy for me. The sofa. The tv. The everything.

God,give me strength.Give mak strength.

tatacikpi


Oh okay.During our stay in kelantan, we were fully-entertained by Mak Iti's future hubby.Okay lah it was not FULL but, he made few untold plans for us. Oi whaddaheck?? This is our family trip lah. The 1st night he spent us dinner at Chinese restaurant. We were still okay at that time. Yerlah org nak blanje wat pe tolakkan. The next day he made a sudden plan for us. A dinner at pengkalan kubor. Pity uncle Deeb, my uncle who's family is in klantan because he has prepared a mini feast for us. So we were separated into two. Just to entertain both party. I went to pengkalan kubor and we had a dinner besides the sea. Anyway, eventually we gathered at uncle deeb's house.

I didnt go back earlier. Huhu..wasted my air tickets just like that. I went back with Cik Din and Cik Co since mom didnt want to buy me new ticket as a lesson--think deeply and make a proper plan before you decide anything.Huhu..anyway the journey was ok.Despite the oh-cramp-butt,I could repay my sleep-debt.






my adeekkk...dah besharrr...ade rambut kerinting2..dah bule cakap2 bising~~


Zack's departure

Huhu..my shopping partner.Tho I didnt have the chance to send her, I still managed to attend her kenduri doa selamat. I thank ruzaidi a lot for taking the trouble to come all the way from uniten to pick me up that evening. I am so determined to attend her kenduri that I lied to Ustazah.Huhu..my principle? I wont fly but I will lie..lalala hips dont lie~~

Met pekah and yatie. Fuzah,wawa,toye,pa,nadia came later. And I came with ruzaidi, zee and yaya. I was satisfied that I got to say goodbye in-person with z.Huhu..I troubled ruzaidi, he sent me all the way to McB at around 11.30pm? huhuh..Then I stayed up until 3 to make Z's cd.Ohoh..i wasnt satisfied with the product tho..tsktsk..sorry z!! It was a big rush!!

byebyezack


Oklah.Nite people.

No comments: